Trees in Clarke’s Gardens in Liverpool
Clarke's Gardens is a public park in the Allerton district of south Liverpool, England. It is close to Springwood Cemetery and situated between Woolton Road and Springwood Avenue. The park is the site of Allerton Hall, a Grade II* listed building, which was donated by the Clarke family to Liverpool City Council in 1927.
Image dimensions: 10000 x 3782 pixels